We have a new club sponsor to replace JGA. Fenton Civil Engineering (http://www.fentoncivils.com) have kindly agreed to sponsor us for 4 years starting on 1 June 2017. The sponsorship is worth £24,000 in total across the 4 years of the contract, that’s £6,000 per year. More information to follow in the coming weeks.
As of 1 June 2017 we will become a Nike Partner Club. They selected us to be one of the just 200 grassroots clubs in the country that are part of Nike’s Partner Club scheme. There are many benefits to us as a club and include:
- A bursary for each team in the club to be redeemed against FA coaching courses.
- A dedicated online Club web shop for members and supporters to view and buy club branded Nike product
- Discounts available on Nike product.
- Invitations to Nike organised events at St George’s Park.
- Opportunities to win and be presented with free tickets to England Internationals and Premier League games plus visits from International players to the Club.
- Entitlement to promote the club as one of an elite group of Nike Partner Clubs and have the right to utilise Nike branding thus raising club profile and supporting player & sponsor recruitment.
In line with the Nike partnership we are launching new kits, training gear and a range of Nike clothing for next season. See the attached images.
We are launching a simple and modern new badge and club branding – see the attached image.
We have a new club partnership with Watford FC to go alongside with the partnerships we already have with QPR and Wycombe. More news on all these prestigious club partnerships to follow in the coming weeks and the benefits they offer us. We have also been approached as regards a partnership with a local non-league team, which would potentially offer opportunities for our older players when they finish playing for us at aged 18.
In line with our new badge and branding, our website will be getting a new-look in June. Plus an iOS and Android mobile app will launch in June.
Our new disability team has now been formed and are training regularly. They will play in our tournament in July and will start playing games in September.