We are running a Player Development course in association with Sport Evolution during the May Half-Term Holidays.
The sessions will be designed and delivered by Paul Batchelor who is an FA Licenced Level 3 Youth Module professional coach. Paul has successfully worked with 4 Ruislip Rangers teams over the last few years.
Experience elements of the way professional football academy players train with structured coaching designed to be fun and challenging to improve player development.
- improve technically through skill sessions
- develop your tactical understanding of the game
- improve physically through high tempo attacking and defending practices
Venue – Kings College Playing Fields, King’s College Road, HA4 7JZ
- COURSE REF RRMJ – Tuesday 30 May, Wednesday 31 May and Thursday 1 June
Time – 9:00 to 3:00
Open to boys and girls in age groups U6 to U14
Cost: £50.00 full course/£20.00 daily rate
Sibling discount – 2 children £90.00/3 children £130.00 (full course only)
- TO BOOK – click here and click on the Apply Here button