A Celebration to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of Ruislip Rangers Football Club.
Friday 27 September 2019. 7pm to 1am. The Grange Country House, Rickmansworth Rd, Northwood HA6 2RB. £35 per person.
- Guest of Honour – Andy Sinton, ex-England international and QPR’s Club Ambassador.
- Reception drink.
- Two-course meal (including two bottles of free wine per table). Catering by Arens and Heriot.
- After Dinner Speeches.
- Bar & Music until midnight.
- Dress Code – Lounge Suit (Men – suit worn with shirt and tie; Women – smart dress)
The table arrangement will be tables of 10. So you can either:
- buy tickets for a whole table of 10 (and collect the money from the other people on your table)
- buy individual tickets – in which case on, the checkout page, you will be asked if you want to sit on the same table as other people and, if so, who
Prices – £35 per ticket or £350 for a table of 10
Dress Code – Lounge Suit (Men – suit worn with shirt and tie; Women – smart dress)
Sponsors – Gibson Honey