Our Anniversary Festival will be a fun and interesting event for everyone who is or who has been part of the club over the last 50 years.
- Sunday 29 September 2019. 12pm to 4pm. The Great Barn, Ruislip.
- Free Entry.
- FREE Children’s Entertainers – a magician, a caricature artist, a face painter, a henna artist, and a football freestyler.
- Meet the Club Legends at 2pm – interviews with the people who have shaped the club over the last 50 years … discover the 50-year story of Ruislip Rangers and buy a copy of our book commemorating the history of the club.
- Our Special Guest will be the Deputy Mayor, Cllr Teji Barnes, who will be arriving at 2.30pm.
- Stalls from QPR and Ruislip Running Club.
- Competition – Guess the number of balloons in the Gibson Honey car
- Auctions and Raffles with big prizes such as signed Watford, QPR and Brentford football shirts.
- Health & Wellbeing information and advice from Kooth.
- Road safety advice.
- Bar & BBQ Food.
- DJ playing music from the last 5 decades.
- Get your FREE TICKETS now
Meet The Club Legends at 2pm during our Anniversary Festival
Venue: The Great Barn, Manor Farm Site, Bury St, Ruislip HA4 7SU
Founded in 1969, Ruislip Rangers is the largest youth football club in Middlesex.