We are one of the longest-established and largest youth football clubs in Middlesex.
- We currently have over 550 players.
- There are 31 boys teams and 10 girls teams.
- They play in the Harrow Soccer Sevens, the Harrow Youth League, the Wycombe & South Bucks League, the Capital Girls League, the Bucks Girls Football League and the Herts Girls Football Partnership.
Adults 5-a-side Tournament – Fundraiser for Team Jacob: Jacob’s Journey to Fitness
- When: Saturday 27 December 2014, 1pm to 6pm
- Where: Goals, South Ruislip
- INFORMATION FOR THE TEAMS TAKING PART
- Sponsored by AI Construction
THIS EVENT HAS NOW SOLD OUT. THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THIS GOOD CAUSE.
If you’d like to make your own donation to Fundraising Campaign, you can do so by clicking the Donate button below. Ruislip Rangers will collect all the donations made in this way and will pay it across with one cheque.
A fun football session just for girls
It’s every Thursday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm and starts on the 6 November at Goals in Ruislip.
- Goals Ruislip, Victoria Road, South Ruislip, Middx. HA4 0JE.
- Only £2 per session.
- For more information please call 07956 304966 or email.
Think you know a lot about football? Put your knowledge to the test by doing one of our football quizzes.
New Pitch Layout for 2014/15
We now have 10 pitches at Kings College Field. Four are on the cricket club side of the road and six are on the hockey club side. Click here for full details.