Please support our petition for a new Clubhouse
Ruislip Rangers Football Club, Ruislip Cricket Club, and Ruislip Running Club currently have almost 1,000 child and adult members and are coming together to form a new multi-sports club.
As part of their plans, the clubs are seeking a new clubhouse that would have the range of facilities that would be needed in order to properly meet the needs of the three sports.
The proposed new facility will encourage local people of all ages to put away their phones and laptops and to get active on an all-year-round basis by taking part in winter and summer sports. Participation in sports improves physical health, keeps the brain fit, builds confidence and is a great way to make new friends.
The proposal is that the new clubhouse would be a two-storey building located on the site of the current cricket clubhouse on King’s College Road in Ruislip. The pavilion-style building would cater for all three sports with changing rooms, a bar/function room, a kitchen, offices, storage facilities, and a balcony. It would be a community hub open to members and local people.
To make this vision happen, we need local support. So please sign our petition today and share it with your friends and family members.
Our Official 50th Anniversary Event Videos
Over the course of the last weekend in September 2019 we celebrated the 50th anniversary of the formation of the club with three special events.
Official Celebration Event Videos
Friday 27 September 2019
- Our Gala Dinner & Dance was held at The Grange Country House in Northwood.
- Our Guest of Honour was ex-England international and QPR’s Club Ambassador, Andy Sinton.
Sunday 29 September 2019 – 50th Anniversary Festival
- Our 50th Anniversary Festival. was held at The Great Barn in Ruislip.
- Our Special Guest was the Deputy Mayor of Hillingdon, Cllr Teji Barnes. The day featured children’s entertainers, the QPR and Ruislip Rangers mascots, and appearances by Ruislip Rangers club legends
Sunday 29 September 2019 – Ruislip Rangers Has Got Talent
- Ruislip Rangers Has Got Talent was held at Winston Churchill Hall in Ruislip.
- Presented by Faith Tucker, star of Britain’s Got Talent 2019, our talent show showcased six talented acts from within the club – adults and children. Faith will also performed three songs and announced the winners. The show is being produced by professional producer, Fleur Mellor.
The complete version of the 50th Anniversary Gala Dinner & Dance featuring the speeches in full
Fun, Football and a Family Atmosphere
Established in 1969, we are the largest Youth Football Club in Middlesex with both boys and girls teams. We also have a mens adult team and an expanding disability section. In total we have 57 teams and over 750 players. Our teams play in leagues in London, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. Find out more about us.
[metaslider id=7141 cssclass=” alignnormal”]