Due to the extraordinary amounts of rain that fell last night we have been left with no option but to call off our tournament planned for Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 June. See the photos below. We have sought many opinions on this subject and regret the huge inconvenience and disappointment this decision will cause. We have teams on their way from Jersey and France so we really feel for them.

The pitches are better this morning than last night and, although today should be sunny, it is doubtful things will improve enough for the tournament to take place. Plus more heavy rain is forecast for Saturday. The pitches would cut up badly if matches were played on them.

  • The tournament is rescheduled for Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 September 2016. Everything planned for this weekend and more will be part of the rescheduled event and we hope all the teams due to attend this weekend can join us in September. We will pull out all the stops to make sure the September event is the best ever.